Retired membership is open to any person who has retired and wishes to retain their association with the Hong Kong Student Services Association.
All Retired Members shall have the privilege to sit in the Annual General Meeting and are exclusively invited to join various events, functions and activities organized by the Association.
1. Practitioners who worked in the student service related fields; and
2. Was a member of the Association for at least TWO years.
Membership is renewed annually at a reduced fee (50% of full membership fee)
Please contact Honorary Secretary of HKSSA, Ms Clare LEUNG at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Please complete the online registration form.
2. Direct deposit of an appropriate amount of membership fee to the HKSSA Hang Seng Bank account 286-247085-001.
3. Write the payee’s name and institution on the bank-in slip and email the scanned copy to email@example.com.
We look forward to your continuous support to HKSSA!